Sunergy Systems Careers
Sunergy Systems is committed to providing an environment that fosters creative thinking and opportunities for professional development. We continue to seek talented individuals that are enthusiastic about their work, who are able to think independently, yet also work well as project team members. We are always looking to add valuable talent to our team. If you have extensive Solar experience, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed 01 & O2 Electrician$3,000 to $5,000 Signing Bonus!
At Employee-owned Sunergy Systems you will become a recognized solar professional mentored by experienced industry leaders!!! The right applicant will be a Washington Certified 01 or 02 Electrician, have experience in residential electrical systems, knowledge and ability to work wherever needed from roofs to electrical panels, have a clean driving record and transportation to and from our office, own electrical hand tools, and have a desire to be a part of the renewable energy revolution! This position will include all aspects of Photovoltaic system and battery storage installation, focusing on the conduit and wire from the solar array to the system components and their mounting.
Olympic Peninsula region candidate – Your workday will start and end at the job site and on occasions you will need to commute to the Seattle area from zero to twice a week. For occurrences where your one-way commute travel exceeds 45-minutes, you will receive salary compensation and travel reimbursement.
We offer the following
- $5,000 signing bonus (Seattle candidate only)
- $3,000 signing bonus (Kitsap candidate only)
- Starting wages of $35 to $40 per hour for 02 Electrician and $40 to $50 for 01 Electrician
- Full benefits package, including great health insurance, 50% matching 401k, and education stipends
- Employee-ownership with profit-sharing after just one year
- Every week has a three-day weekend. Your crew will work four 10-hour shifts, Monday-Thursday
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Possibility of four-day work weeks and overtime
- Occasional overnighters throughout the Puget sound area
- Work on a variety of buildings and situations, every day is different
- Respect from your fellow employee-owners who encourage your input and expect quality craftsmanship
- Comfortable working on rooftops installing modules and running conduit to ground level solar components
- Ability to work with and/or learn all types of conduit
- Seattle candidate – you will be driving a company vehicle, so a clean driving record is a necessity
- Oversee the electrical aspects of installations of residential Photo-voltaic systems
- Work with the Entire Team to successfully plan and execute the installation of projects in daily/weekly pipeline and maintain the proper company documents for each project including inspections, “as built” information, and related documents
- Demonstrate knowledge of OSHA standards, company safety programs and policies relative to the installation of these systems and enforce safety standards with all personnel under your supervision
- Ability to install a code compliant and operational system that meets manufacturers requirements and Sunergy’s high standards
- Meet with Authorities Having Jurisdiction when appropriate
- Represents Sunergy Systems as a field contact for the customer, interacts with the customer with integrity, always displaying a professional appearance and attitude
- Experienced in all aspects of residential electrical work, including layout, specifying, cable routing, installing equipment, testing and commissioning of electrical systems
****In order for your submission to be considered, you must follow the below instructions:
Please email your resume and in the email answer the following questions to email@example.com:
- Why do you want to work for a solar company?
- What are the most important things that you look for in an employer and your work environment?