A name and experience you can trust! Founded in Seattle in 2005 and serving the entire Puget Sound area, Sunergy Systems is an employee-owned company and one of the most experienced solar design and installation companies in the Puget Sound area. We specialize in the sales, design and installation of solar electric and back-up energy storage systems for residential homes and we offer free on-site consultations. Sunergy Systems has installed over 2,000 solar energy systems for 10-megawatts of clean energy! We are a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer and a SunPower® Elite Dealer.
Employee-ownership attracts the best solar professionals and creates a company culture of integrity, quality, and impeccable customer service. With the State’s industry longest-tenured team, you are guaranteed to have a team of seasoned professionals throughout all stages of your solar experience, for a seamless and simple process. It is our job to help our customers understand, implement and benefit from all that solar has to offer.
Sunergy Systems Powering a Brighter Future
Industry-Leading Warranty and Guarantee!
Sunergy is so confident in our work and products, we offer you our industry-leading SolarClad Warranty:
- 10-Year Workmanship
- 10-Year Full Equipment Replacement
- 10-Year Performance Guarantee for qualifying systems
- 10-Year Performance Monitoring for 24/7 solar system health.
Sunergy Systems Solar Project Portfolio
Sunergy Systems is a Certified Contractor for Seattle City Light, Puget Sound Energy and Snohomish County Public Utility District (PUD). Our growing solar portfolio includes many marquee commercial and municipal projects, such as:
- The Washington State School for the Blind
- Shoreline Community College
- Tacoma Community College
- South Puget Sound Community College
- City of Edmonds Frances Anderson Center
- Bainbridge Island City Hall
- Peninsula Light Electric Cooperative
- Washington State Fish & Wildlife
- 21 Acres Agricultural Center.
Our Experienced Staff
We are very proud of our Better Business Bureau A+ rating, Yelp Rating, and Angie’s List Super Service Award. Here is what you will get when you go solar with our experienced staff:
- Expert System Analysis, Evaluation, and Design – Our full-time electrical engineer and solar design consultants have extensive experience to analyze your unique site, evaluate your energy usage and design the right solar system to meet your goals
- The State’s most experienced installation department of eight full-time installers
- Electrical experience (we are a Licensed Electrical Contractor and have three full-time electricians)
- The administrative know-how to handle all the required paperwork to make your solar installation an effortless process
- No hidden fees; our quotes include everything, even the charges by the utility districts to interconnect your system
- Support an employee-owned company that provides living wages, company profit-sharing, vacation and holiday pay.
From all 18 of our employee-owners, we appreciate you taking the time to learn more about who we are, see the benefits of going solar with an experienced employee-owned company and consider us to implement your solar investment!