Founded in Seattle in 2005 and expanding throughout Western Washington, Sunergy Systems is an employee-owned company and one of the most experienced solar designer and installation company in the Pacific Northwest. We specialize in the sales, engineering, design and installation of solar electric and hot water systems for homes and businesses. Sunergy Systems has installed over 1,600 solar energy systems for 10 megawatts of clean energy!
Employee-ownership attracts the best solar professionals and creates a company culture of integrity, quality and impeccable customer service. With the State's industry longest tenured team you're guaranteed to have a team of seasoned professionals throughout all stages of your solar experience for a seamless and simple process. It's our job to help our customers understand, implement and benefit from all that solar has to offer.
Sunergy is so confident in our work and products, we offer you our industry leading SolarClad Warranty:
- 10-Year Workmanship
- 10-Year Full Equipment Replacement
- 10-Year Performance Guarantee for qualifying systems
- 10-Year Performance Monitoring for 24/7 system health
Sunergy Systems is a Certified Contractor for Seattle City Light, Puget Sound Energy and Snohomish PUD. Our growing portfolio includes many marque commercial and municipal projects, such as:
- The Washington State School for the Blind
- Shoreline Community College, Tacoma Community College and South Puget Sound Community College
- City of Edmonds Frances Anderson Center
- Bainbridge Island City Hall
- Peninsula Light Electric Cooperative and Washington State Fish & Wildlife
- 21 Acres Agricultural Center
We are very proud of our Better Business Bureau A+ rating, Yelp Rating, and Angie's List Super Service Award and here’s what you’ll get when you go solar with us:
- Expert System Analysis, Evaluation and Design - Our full-time electrical engineer and solar design consultants have extensive experience to analyze your unique site, evaluate your energy usage and design the right solar system to meet your goals.
- The State's most experienced installation department of seven full-time installers.
- Electrical experience (we are a Licensed Electrical Contractor and have three full-time electricians).
- The administrative know-how to handle all the required paperwork to make your solar installation an effortless process.
- No hidden fees; our quotes include everything, even the charges by the utility districts to interconnect your system.
- Support an employee-owned company that provides living wages, company profit-sharing, vacation and holiday pay.
From all 16 of our employee-owners we appreciate you taking the time to learn more about who we are, see the benefits of going solar with an experienced employee-owned company and considering us to implement your solar investment!